- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Indie Apparel Limited t/a Madcap England, registered in England, and whose registered office is 6 Arundel Place, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 1TX, company registration number 05265639.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
- Indie Apparel Limited t/a Madcap England (known forth as 'Madcap England') must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is made in advance of despatch of the goods to you from our premises in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. When payment is to be made with Madcap England Vouchers, the value will be debited from your voucher on placing your order. If the order is cancelled prior to despatch or not fulfilled the amount you have paid will be re-credited via your original method of payment. Once payment has been received Madcap England will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order details. Madcap England's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Madcap England are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. Delivery Charges are a service charge, covering all handling and shipping costs, except where VAT and Import Duty Taxes are payable, and are separate from the cost you pay for the items you purchase. However, if your order is not accepted or not fulfilled and as a result of this, not despatched to you, this service charge will be refunded.
- Customers ordering for delivery outside of the UK will be responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including VAT, and will be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary.
$0.00 (0 item)
Your shopping cart is currently empty.