If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- You may cancel your order for goods and return them to us at any time up to the end of the seventh day after you have received the goods.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot cancel and return your order is if items have been worn, tags removed or are no longer in the condition in which you received them. (Wearing garments, other than an initial 'trying on' for size and fit, and/or removing tags is taken as signifying your acceptance of the order).
- To withdraw your order you must notify Madcap England in writing at the address or email address set out in the Madcap England returns section of this web site and request a Returns Authorisation Number and Returns form. We will email this to you.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw, you must send them back to the Madcap England Returns Address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Madcap England has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Madcap England at the Madcap England Returns Address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified Madcap England that you are cancelling and withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Indie Apparel Ltd and/or Madcap England from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Madcap England in the condition they were in when delivered to you. Please note the Delivery Service charge will not be refunded. A 'Full Refund' is the total paid for the item(s) in your order, excluding delivery.
- International Returns: Items being returned from countries outside of the EU will have to fill in a customs form. It is your responsibility that you declare the goods you are returning accurately and correctly. You MUST declare the returning goods as 'Returning goods for refund/exchange'. If you do not declare this on your returning parcel it may be delayed in UK customs or may be returned to you. We are unable to pay any customs fees which are levied on parcels which are declared incorrectly and it will be returned to you without being delivered. (Eg. a parcel which is declared incorrectly is any which is declared as anything other than a return (ie. sale, etc) or any where the value of the goods has been declared artificially high (ie. if you declare a £20 item as worth £100 etc)).If the goods which you have sent back to us are kept in customs because you have not declared the parcel correctly, we will not have received them. Because it is your responsibility to declare the goods correctly and accurately, legally you will not have returned the goods to us/kept them in your care, and so will not be entitled to any refund/exchange.