- Madcap England 'Capitol' men's 60s mod stripe knit polo cardigan in Surf The Web (Royal Blue).
- Retro fine stripe details in white, red and sky blue.
- Sky blue vertical block stripes perfectly compliment the fine stripes.
- Madcap England discreet Octopus embroidery to left sleeve.
- Mod fold down polo collar.
- Concealed zip through fasten with metallic zipper.
- Fine gauge knitted construction.
- Short sleeves.
- Colour: Surf The Web.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
- SKU: MC333 Capitol Zip Thru Stripe S/S Polo.
39" chest. medium fits perfectly. Good quality too
Nice retro polo.
Great fit and quality
Lovely item Christmas gift great quality
Accurate to the photo.
This is a great looking top and although I ordered a larger size than usual it fits small.
Excelent quality and very confortable
Oh how I love this multicolored striped zip-up polo I am pairing this top with a pair of white Ralph Lauren vintage jeans or a pair of black Capri's slacks from Calvin Klein. The black really brings out the blue color or even a pair of faded true religion flap pocket jeans. So many choices.