- Madcap England 'Farlowe' men's 1960s mod stripe knitted polo shirt.
- Beacon blue with cream and ginger stripes.
- Stylish two tone retro placket.
- Fashion stitch shoulders.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Madcap England signature buttons.
- Madcap England Octopus embroidery to sleeve.
- Colour: Beacon Blue.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Care: Machine wash.
- SKU: MC571 Farlowe Stripe Knitted Polo Top.
Great colours and good fit.
Right size, looks very nice. The T shirt comes with a strong chemical smell, had to hang and air it
Super fit and top quality
Lovely top and great service
Purchased 5 shirts as Christmas presents. As such, I cannot review as to size and fitting. However, I can say that they are all great looking retro style shirts. The colors and styles are perfect. Cannot wait to give to recipient.
Love this shirt. Great design and so classy.
Standout piece of knitwear, and fits well.
Pure stunning knit as with all the madcap tops
I love this retro taste.
Very nice material, worth the price