- Madcap England 'Folklore' men's 60s mod parallel stripe knit polo top in red.
- White and black retro stripe panels with red main body.
- Short sleeves with ribbed cuff detail.
- Madcap England signature buttons in red to box placket.
- Madcap England Octopus embroidery to left sleeve.
- Retro tipping to polo collar.
- Fine gauge cotton knit construction.
- Colour: Red.
- SKU: MC421 Folklore Parallel Stripe Knit Polo Top.
Composition: 100% cotton.
Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
I love the 1960s look, and I've gotten compliments on this shirt.
love this top. good quality. great colour. I am 38 inch chest and the medium fits just right.
Fantastic great fit and quality
I was so ecstatic about this lovely shirt. The fit was perfect for my 5'10" 185 pound frame. The price was very affordable and it was delivered in the U.S without any glitch in a very reasonable time. I was born in the mid 60's and I always appreciated old school retro clothing.
Love the product an quaylity an fast shipping
First time buying this brand and happy with my purchase. This top is similar to a John Smedley type top but cheaper in price and material but the sizing is spot on [medium for me 38"chest]. The colour/design appealed to me and looks good with jeans or smart black trousers equally. For the price you can't really go wrong with this.
Extra good quallity. Excelent.