- Madcap England 'Woburn' Cord Western Jacket in Imperial Purple.
- Vintage silver metallic rivet buttons with Madcap England signature.
- 1960s mod big fold over collar.
- Cool indie style with slim tapered cut and side tab adjusters.
- Button flap pockets to chest.
- Two small hand warmer pockets to sides.
- Nice Retro front pleat detail.
- Specially dyed fabric.
- Short length, slim fit jacket.
- Colour: Imperial Purple.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Care: Machine wash.
- SKU: MC512 New Woburn Cord Western Jacket.
Iâ€™ve ordered six of these jackets in different colours, and wear a different one out each day.
Even groovier that I was hoping!
It's a glorious purple corduroy for sure..and overall a good cut and stitch job. My little problem was the sizing seemed to be odd..typically XL suits me fine in jackets an shirts..but in this design was too small. The size up, was good round the body but with baggy sleeves on me..lol And I would customise with less shiny buttons..to be cool. Overall a good cord jacket.
All the colours in the cord range are up my 1960â€™s alley.