- Madcap England 'Marriott Suede' mens 60s mod knitted polo cardigan in golden oak.
- Black centre panel accompanied by golden oak to sides, sleeves and reverse.
- Retro raised braces stripe detail in off white suedette.
- Tonal buttons with subtle Madcap England signature.
- Retro black tipping to the Mod polo collar, cuffs and hem.
- Tonal embroidered Octopus signature to cuff.
- Fashion stitch to arms.
- Colour: Golden Oak/Black.
- SKU: MC200 Suede Marriott Polo Cardigan.
Composition: 100% cotton excluding suedette trim.
Care: Gentle machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
Perfect colours...I'm originally Cornish, so, the outstanding colours are as close as can be...and a perfect fit for my build (tall, muscular athletic shoulders/chest, with a slim waist). A very light comfortable feel Cardigan for the upcoming Summer nights, as the sun sets, down in the outside wine bars right on the beaches. Already had comments how sharp it looks with different button down shirts, 'Dog Tooth' and 'POW' 16" cuff trousers and burgundy tassel Bass loafers. *Bought in the 30% off sale* so, not only "Sharp"..but, a bargain. It gets you noticed..for ALL the Right Reasons. Thanks to everyone, as always, at Atom Retro.
Great retro shirt. Not real suede panels but a brushed cotton material. No dry cleaning costs a real bonus!